1400 Wilson Boulevard Arlington, VA 22209
1400 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209
Originally designed and built in 1965 to house the American Institute of Architects, 1400 Wilson Boulevard is still referred to as the Architects Building. It is currently 100% occupied by the US Department of State under a long-term lease with the US General Services Administration. Buchanan Partners acquired the building in 2001, and sold its interest in 2009. This 12-story structure has 108,589 rentable SF and is surrounded by shops, restaurants and other amenities. There is underground parking; the Rossyln Metrorail station is just a short walking distance away.